Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Fest



Now for Fall Fest. We had such a great time. Besides all the great displays, speakers and make n takes. It's also so nice to see other demonstrators that I haven't seen in a long time and get a chance to catch up on how they're doing. My upline Tina asked some of her downline to do a demo during our event. So I offered and did one the new Shimmering Paint that we carry. I had a lot of fun doing it. Here is one of the cards I did. I used the champagne to heat emboss the image and then colored it in with the frost white.





I'm now going to try and post a picture or two of a swap I got from Michelle Zindorf! It was a pity swap too! I feel so privileged! I now have to send her a card. Isn't this a beautiful swap! I did get a few other swaps, which I'm going to be sending them a swap in return. Well that's all for now. I'll try and post again soon with more pictures from Fall Fest and my Kids Stamp Camp. Got to work on my album I'm creating with our new "My Digital Studio". As a demonstrator I was able to pre purchase it. In just a few days, customers will be able to purchase. It is such a great paper crafting tool! More later.


1 comment:

EileenMV said...

Beautiful card! I love the new shimmer paint - I'll have to put that on my wish list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...