Friday, February 26, 2010

John's Birthday

Last weekend was my hubby's birthday and didn't get a chance to make his card until his birthday! Soooo I had to keep it simple and really wanted to use my metal and of course have it look masculine, so I used one of my textured plates from SU. The metal is chocolate. After running the metal through the Sizzix I sanded it so you could see the texture better. It coordinated real well with SU Chocolate chip cs and ribbon. It's accented with tempting turquiose. I amazed myself how quickly I was able to whip this one together. Hope you enjoy it. Cyndy

2 comments:

EileenMV said...

Great card! Really terrific idea for a masculine card.

Chris said...

great masculine card, did you know that on SCS the fan club theme this month is masculine. If you belong to the fan club you should post it there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...