Wednesday, June 5, 2019

New Catalog is LIVE!

Sorry it's been awhile. I've had so many things happening and haven't been feeling well either. It's hard to keep up and post everywhere and have them all different! I hope you understand and will be patient with me.

If you'd like to see more, check out my business Facebook page, Cyndy's Creative Corner. I've also started a group page, Cyndy's Creative Corner Group. I'll have more things happening over there, so please LIKE me and FOLLOW me.

The new annual catalog is LIVE and ready! I got my order in late in the day. I wish I could get it all, so in the meantime, I opted for some of the items on my wish list. It's a long one!

I posted this video on my Facebook page, but going to do it here as well. It's so cute and had to share! Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...