Monday, June 29, 2020

FREE Stamp/Tool, Bundle!!!

Yes I've been VERY lax in keeping up with my blog. I'm still stamping but mostly sewing. I've been making masks. Over 200 to date! I'm selling them if you're interested, but mostly donating them to those in need. That's why I'm selling them! So if you'd like to help the cause, please contact me. I'll have to post here some pictures of the masks. I've also done some sewing for myself and taking some online sewing classes.


So you really want to know how to get a FREE Bundle? Join my team! That's right! When you sign up to become a demonstrator just like me, you'll get a minimum of 20% off all your purchases. The starter kit is only $99, which includes shipping, you'll get to choose ANY stamp/tool or bundle absolutely FREE! The starter kit value is regularly $125. This is a fantastic deal! You can check out my JOIN MY TEAM tab or contact me if you'd like even more info or have questions. The bad news, this end tomorrow, June 30. You can fill everything out online.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...