Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!







Well it's been a couple of busy weeks! I've been working on several projects and finally finished a few! First card was for my nephew. I missed his birthday and wanted to make him a special card. I think he turned 10 or 11. How bad is that, I don't even know! Well I really liked the way his card turned out. I took regular brads and used heat n' stick powder and red glitter on the icing of the cupcake and the candle on it too. Just love that glitter! I also used one of the texture plates in the Sizzix for the cover of the card. Need to make another one of these to keep on hand, nice look for a boy of any age I think. The second card was for my niece (my nephew's sister) she just turned 5. Had to make something pretty for her and had to use that glitter! Also used some of my new stuff from the Occasions Mini. Now onto the next project!

1 comment:

EileenMV said...

Beautiful cards - I'm sure they will love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...