Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friends - Very Vintage


Some of the new stuff from the Occasions Mini I was playing around with. Sending this off to a special friend, wait til she gets it, she'll be so surprised! Shuh, don't tell anybody! I used pretty in pink for the base card and wheeled the very vintage jumbo wheel with pretty in pink ink, then I used the polka dots embossing folder and rubbed the chocolate chip ink over the dots. I also used the new corner and edge scallop punches for the frame around "friends" and part of the border. The bottom is layered with the new paper in the mini called Sending Love, it has embossed glittery stuff on it, very pretty, and real red. I also used the new brads, butterfly sizzlet and satin ribbon. Now to make another for me to keep! TaTa for now! Cyndy


2 comments:

EileenMV said...

This card is so pretty!!! Love the polka dot embossing and the flower too. The color combination is awesome - great job!

EileenMV said...

Thank you for the beautiful card - it looks even better in person! The girls were so jealous!!! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...