Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas House

Here is my latest edition! I do have to look up who I copied this one from. As a demonstrator Stampin' Up! sends us a monthly newsletter and there are also contests for us to do. Well this is one very talented demonstrator. I did change this a bit but love this house. The house is from our Holiday mini (page 37) and if you want to recreate this, let me know asap and I can put a class together. You can only purpose the house until January 2, 2011. I'll be ordering a few more of these to make for the other major holidays. The roof is a little bleached but I used the DSP from the Holiday Mini along with the buttons that coordinate with it. I used the Bells & Boughs set (love this set) and accented it with the crochet trim and cherry cobbler cardstock. Those are the antique brads on the peaks of the roof. Oh, the house also comes with that very cute door knob! I hope you enjoyed this creation also and will post again soon, I promise! Cyndy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...