Thursday, March 15, 2012

February Swap


Well March has turned out to be a busy month. I was finally able to go to a meeting that my sidelines have been having. I missed February's meeting & got my swap made late, so I brought it to the March meeting. I did copy this from Jacqueline Lostritto. She didn't stamp the box, so I changed that. I used the Wisteria cardstock. This would make a great little hostess gift or a "thank you" to someone.

Hope you've enjoyed this. Still learning how to use this site. I finally learned how to make a watermark, so hopefully I'll be putting that on my creations! Next step is to make a signature. I was able to have some help update my blog and now have a link to my Picasa gallery and other links as well. If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know. I'm also hoping to get my retired stamp sets and accessories online soon. My basement is getting a bit full and need to make room. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...