Saturday, August 30, 2014

Holiday Mini is Here!


The Holiday Mini is here! So exciting! There are so many great stamps and products in the catalog. You'll have to have a party just to get some for FREE!
Here are a couple of samples I made using product from the mini.
Inspired by RambingRoseStudio

Inspired by Julie Gearing
I used the stamp set Christmas Bauble and Letterpress Winter. I also used All is Calm DSP along with the Blendabilities. I've been gearing up for our Fall Fest, which is in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll get another Fall Sample uploaded before I leave for vacation tomorrow. Enjoy the samples and if you need additional help with what was used or want to book a party and earn the bonus Hostess stamp set, contact me and we can do a blendability party!

Happy Stamping!

Cyndy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...