Saturday, August 30, 2014

Renovations

Well we've been working on removing wall paper in our 2 story hallway and getting our bedroom/bath ready as well. So here are a few pictures of the process.  I'm also scheduling some posts for next week while I'm on vacation. The last one I scheduled didn't post. We shall see! Hopefully when I get home it will look much different! Stay tuned!
looking down, what a mess!

Matthew is not a happy camper!
Yes, mom can I help you?
So how's it looking?
This last picture is our tiny bathroom. This will get worked on when we get back. After the hall and our room is done, one room left with wallpaper! It's been a long time waiting for this to happen. I'll have to post more when it's all done and CLEAN!

Happy Stamping!

Cyndy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...