Saturday, January 30, 2010

Holiday Gift

This past holiday season I got a part time job working at Coldwater Creek in Chester. It was a lot of fun and got a lot of new clothes! Of course I thought about everything in SU colors! Well last weekend they had a party for everyone and we had a grab bag. I used the blocks we sold in the Holiday Mini and made a gift. I used the theme of different holidays (i.e. Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, etc.), I got this idea from my upline Tina Rosenkrans. She had a display at our last Fall Fest. I loved how the blocks turned out and now need to get some more so I can make at least another set for me! Here are the pictures, hope you enjoy them as much as I did and it was fun to make as well! Cyndy


1 comment:

EileenMV said...

These blocks came out so pretty - what a nice gift idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...