Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Swaps


I recently participated in a Sale-a-Bration Swap and just wanted to show you all the beautiful swaps and ideas I got. Ok, I don't know how to edit this any better then it is, so if anyone can lend a hand in helping me figure out how to get these pictures in and take up less space and able to put some of what I'm writing next to the pictures, please let me know. This first picture with the mirror image of the bird wasn't a Sale-a-Bration swap, but Tina added it as a bonus! It's by Michelle Zindorf. She was at our Fall Fest and taught how to do this. She is a very talented lady! the next swap is by Leslie Percival. It looks like she did Rock n' Roll, love the color! Below left is by Kelly Mahoney and right by Jen Peel.



These next 2 are by Debbie VanGieson and Donna Foster.

These two are by Chris Litchfield and Claire Lawrence. Really gotta get that DSP!


This last one is by Debby Kainu, love the bling and this new DSP in the Occasions is sparkly!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...